Karl Waheed Avocats provides companies, groups and business of all sizes, managing directors and senior managers with innovative and practical solutions in migration law for professionals.
Legal and administrative support
Karl Waheed Avocats provides daily support to international groups for all immigration related procedures required to transfer resources to France, on a permanent or temporary basis.
Karl Waheed Avocats performs on behalf of its clients services related to all administrative procedures for obtaining visas, work authorization, and residency permits for the international transfer of their employees – and families – to France or from France to another country.
Within this scope, we regularly attend to the following related processes:
- ICT secondees or ICT trainees, for intra-group assignments,
- “Passport Talent”: for recruiting high potential talents, Corporate Officers, Scientists, or intra-group assignment with French employment contract, and other specific profiles.
- International Service Providers: for assignments pursuant to commercial contracts with a French legal entity.
- Changes in immigration status: for young foreign graduates hired in France.
- Intra EU Secondment: for temporary assignments in France of personnel from other EU countries.
- “Employee” Introduction: for recruiting resources under local work contracts that are not entitled to the EU Blue Card.
- “Entrepreneur/professional” Status: for foreigners wishing to engage in commercial, industrial or craft–related activities on the French territory or Self-employed workers
- Artistic, cultural or sports-related occupations
- Trainees and interns
- Consular procedures to obtain foreign visas while in France
We also offer our expertise and support with the following procedures:
- Visitors on extended stay: for foreigners wishing to reside in France without professional activity.
- Spouses of French nationals
- Family member of EU nationals
- Family reunification
- Nationality: applying for French nationality granted by decree, acquiring French nationality through marriage.
Assistance with Social Security Formalities: for foreign clients with no legal entity registered in France but whose employees are subject to the French social security scheme during their missions in France, we assist with the registration process for the URSSAF (Social Security Contribution Collection Office) and with the calculation and the payment of all social contributions to the relevant organizations.
We offer our services to help foreign citizens register with the CPAM (the Local Sickness Insurance Fund) once the residence visa process is over.
Support with exchanging foreign driving licenses: in accordance to bilateral agreements between France and other countries, we assist with the exchanging of driving licenses at local prefectures.